Paradise Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise...The way it was supposed to be...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The World
World Map I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 1:52 am by Ember

» ADVERTISEMENT PLEASE SPREAD TO OTHER RP FORUM SITES YOU KNOW
World Map I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:28 am by Leonard

» Official CB Quotes
World Map I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:07 am by Ember

» Country Mods/Leaders!
World Map I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:04 pm by Ember

» Gregor Del Sol
World Map I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:09 pm by Ember

» Shockwave
World Map I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:07 am by Zachary

» Zachary Iccirus Bonaparte
World Map I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:57 am by Zachary

» Aros
World Map I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:51 pm by Ember

» Tamashi Bannin
World Map I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:47 pm by Ember

ADMINS
~Admins~ Photobucket Ember

MODS
~Mods~ Photobucket Hollowsan

Photobucket Leonard

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:23 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

World Map

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ember
Admin
Ember

World Map Empty
PostSubject: World Map   World Map I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:22 pm

World Map 1zv43

Dread/Diligence

Dread is the agricultural hub of the world. Most of Dread is covered in forest and there are small farming towns scattered throughout this forest covered country. There is little more travel than necessary between towns because of the dangerous animals that live in the forest.

Oppression/Opulence

Oppression is composed of one huge city. As the country developed, the cities covering it grew larger and larger until they seemed to merge into one. Oppression is, in a way, two countries. Everything below the fiftieth floor of buildings is where the poor live. This part of Oppression is filthy and disease ridden. It is also where all the factories and things like that are located. The factories run off clean energy however so they don't emit smog or pollution. The fiftieth floor and above is the wealthy part of Oppression. This is a technological wonderland where the rich basically play all day and night without a care in the world. There are bridges connecting buildings so that they don't have to set foot below the fiftieth floor. The rich part of Oppression is called Topside and, of course, the poor part is called Bottomside.

Violence/Virtue

Violence is a war torn, crime ridden country. Most of the people who live here are criminals, murderers, drug dealers, prostitutes, ect. The people who aren't live in fear of them and will most likely have to pay someone to stay alive at one point or another. Violence is the second most dangerous country to live in.

Extremity/Extingent

Extremity is not for the faint of heart. It is the most dangerous country of all. In the middle of Extremity's largest island is an active volcano. It erupts frequently during the winter and is dormant during the summer. Most of Extremity's population live in towns high above the ground that are supported by magnetism and diamond covered steel supports. The buildings in the towns are connected by bridges made of the same material as the supports. Some people live in stone huts during the summer but because they need to be repaired or rebuilt each summer, most people don't take the time to do this and live high above the ground year round. Even this doesn't prevent death and it isn't unusual for a stray flaming rock to fly through a window and crush someone during the winter.
Back to top Go down
https://paradiseredemption.rpg-board.net

World Map
Page 1 of 1